Monday, November 19, 2007

Playing catch up




I've got a couple posts worth of photos that I've been meaning to share: Halloween and Sam & Julia's birthday party. I better upload them now before the holiday rush and they get completely forgotten.
This batch is from the Halloween party we go to every year. The weather was calm and warm enough to be outside without being bundled up. The host were brilliant. Instead of the usual games geared towards adults (who then couldn't play because the children needed supervising) she incorporated the kids into the fun. We wrapped Brian up as mummy and we scavenged the woods for items on a list, including a pine cone that I climbed way up in a tree to retrieve.
Just for fun, see if you can list off any of the costumes you see. Here's another hint on Brian's costume: politics

Doesn't Julia make a cute Little Red Riding Hood?


















Ok, on to the party.... (October 13th, 2007)

Sam and Julia's Birthday party this year was at McDonald's playland. Cousins, Godparents, Aunts, and friends made for a fun afternoon.

The annual birthday tree picture.


We also take a picture every year in this chair my Grandparents made for me when I was little. The picture on the right is on Sam's 1st birthday


Here's JoJo's first chair picture.


Phew. That feels good to get that task completed. Now if only cleaning out the garage so we can park the van inside before it snows could be so much fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous November 19, 2007 at 10:24 PM  

WHEW! That was a big catch up! Looks like you all had a fun time at both parties! I LOVE Julia's little hood! That's super cute!!!

Anonymous November 20, 2007 at 5:03 PM  

This was a good hearty post. And Julia, oh my, she is so adoreable in that lil red cape/hood. Love her.

Anonymous November 21, 2007 at 8:31 PM  

I LOVED Little Red Riding Hood and the wolf!!!!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP