Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Now what Lord?

I never thought I'd have to write this post. Honestly I had a completely different one composed in my head for when we got the phone call from Voyageurs National Park but....I was the one to get the letter from Voyageurs in the mail that said they gave Brian's dream job to someone else.

It's going to take a while to not feel anger towards a place I used to love. The place we had such fond memories. The place we fell in love. The place we wanted to raise our family. The place we wanted to share with friends and family who would come to visit. The place we wanted to grow old together.
**sigh**

The big question is what will do now? We don't know so please, please don't ask. This is all we know for now: We will still sell our house (read- give away our house considering the price drop). Brian will continue to look for a better job so he doesn't have to plow snow this winter or break his back landscaping in the spring. I will continue to grow my business as much as possible. We will trust the Lord to lead us and sustain us wherever that may be.

4 comments:

Anonymous November 7, 2007 at 4:51 PM  

I'm so sorry about your disappointing news.

I'm so proud of you that you're trusting the Lord.

Anonymous November 8, 2007 at 6:10 PM  

I, too, am sorry to hear about this.

God IS faithful...

Looking forward to seeing what new journey your family will go on!!!

Anonymous November 9, 2007 at 12:29 PM  

I thought these words from Dwight's devotional were so appropriate for today...

Love you,
Mom

If it were within my power, I would take the suffering out of your life and out of mine. I pray that God will do just that. But while we wait for the answer, we take the hand of the Man who understands.

Be encouraged!
Dwight
http://www.dwightclough.com

Anonymous November 13, 2007 at 1:27 PM  

When one door closes another opens. I have to look at life like that alot lately.

I like all the snow in your march picture. I wish New Mexico got snow like that...

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP