Friday, November 16, 2007

A new day


As long at the sun isn't glaring in my eyes, I prefer a sunny day to a cloudy day - just like I prefer a battle free and pleasant day with the kids rather than a day filled with whining and unwillingness to get along.
Thankfully today has been one of those days the kids play nicely together, Sam helps pick up and goes down for his nap without a hitch, and the house is clean before nap time rather than having to clean during nap time. When I look at this picture I'm reminded that without the hard times, we can't truly appreciate the good times, and without clouds, what would God use to paint such beautiful sunsets?

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP