Sunday, November 18, 2007

Cutting Corners (and hair)



Sam's hair was getting poofy or "Big" has he called it once so I pulled out my new clippers and gave it my best shot. Right before the holidays, you say? Yep. More pictures are taken at Christmas than Thanksgiving so I figured it had time to grow out if I messed it up too bad. We are trying to save money wherever we can and dropping $17 into each hair cut for Sam is rough.

By his third trip to Mommy's Barber Shop the cuts will be free. Woo-hoo!

3 comments:

Anonymous November 18, 2007 at 1:55 PM  

It looks great! Nice work! Just in time for apprehensive Santa photos!!

Anonymous November 18, 2007 at 9:17 PM  

I also cut Justin's hair. If they sit still, it isn't so bad :) And the cost of haircuts sure do add up!

Anonymous November 19, 2007 at 10:21 PM  

you did a great job!!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP