Sunday, October 28, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane

If you have a minute, would you please say a prayer for Julia and I that we'll have safe travels in the air and on the roads of Illinois? We leave our house at 5am tomorrow in order to catch a plane for Chicago. We'll be back late tomorrow evening - hopefully with good news about the future of Julia's modeling career.

thanks!
carrie

p.s. This is the farthest away from Sam that I've ever been. I'm leaving him in very capable hands which helps ease some of my anxiety. Thanks Mom, Sharon, Rena, and Gene for staying with my Sammy Sam.

4 comments:

Anonymous October 28, 2007 at 8:21 PM  

Have a great trip! I will be praying for you guys!!

Anonymous October 29, 2007 at 10:43 PM  

modeling.....career?.....I'm anxious to hear when you return! Happy trails!!!

Anonymous October 30, 2007 at 3:57 PM  

It was kinda fun just being with Sammy alone. He was prety happy to just be spoiled without Julia for competition. (HA) He and Grandpa had a good time with the race cars.

Anonymous October 30, 2007 at 3:59 PM  

Just re-read my comment. I better go back to school and learn how to spell

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP