Thursday, October 4, 2007

Joy


My heart is light today. I could easily get lost in the piles of laundry waiting for my attention or on the computer in Bloggerville, but instead I'm choosing joy. I'm choosing to be grateful for the time I have today with Sam and Julia. Nothing imparticular has happened to blog about, but I wanted to stick this in here anyway. We're enjoying the little things - breakfast eaten on the floor, singing, flying (you know when you use your legs to send the kids high in the air?), reading lots of stories, playing with my old Fisher-Price Little People toys, and giggling - lots of giggling. We plan to head out for another walk after naps just like we did yesterday.

Let me hear joy and gladness.
Psalm 51:8

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP