Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Jet Lag

I know it's not technically jet lag because I never crossed a time zone, but after traveling with a 12 month old for 19 hours today I feel like I crossed an ocean. It doesn't help that our plane left Chicago 2 hours late or the fact that I was in the row in front of the exit row where the seats don't recline.
I'll save my report on the photo shoot for the morning (or at least the part of the morning that comes after I get 6 hours of sleep). It's good to be home.

p.s. The airport play set I picked up for Sam at the airport is tucked safely under his arm as I type this. Having a box in your side can't be comfortable, but it was that or open it and let him play with it at 11:30 at night. I opted to let him snuggle with the box.

3 comments:

Anonymous October 30, 2007 at 10:42 AM  

Welcome home! Did you have a chance to enjoy the "windy city" or were you too busy? :) I am glad you had a safe trip, sorry to hear about the delay though-those are no fun. Hope you and Julia get caught up on your rest!

Anonymous October 30, 2007 at 1:27 PM  

I'm glad you made it through the airport all in one piece. :) Traveling with toddlers is always an experience.

I shared an anwful experience with United in my blog here
http://www.killlashandra.org/wordpress/?p=27 . It was so bad that it even got picked up for a newspaper piece. United is not the friendly skies they think they are.

I hope you liked Chicago. I went to College there and found it good for a while but not someplace to stay.

Anonymous October 30, 2007 at 1:58 PM  

Welcome home! Glad to see you--briefly--this morning! We dropped off all your stuff...decided we don't need the costumes anymore. Thanks! Glad you're home...looking forward to hearing more details as time allows:)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP