Saturday, October 6, 2007

Here she comes.....

....Miss Julia.










We entered Julia in a local baby contest last night. It was not at all what I expected. There were only 10 kids in the entire competition and all but 2 were boys.


Being the only one in her age group, Julia took home the trophy and tiara. She also was presented with a trophy for the prettiest eyes. We don't have any pictures of her on stage so you'll have to take my word for it that she was adorable bopping to the music and hamming it up for the judges. Part of the prize package is a photo shoot with a fashion photographer - the catch? - he's in Chicago. Her entry fee into the state competition is also covered. It's hard to know if we should keep pursuing a modeling career for her when she didn't have any competition last night. She's young enough to not care one way or another. She was happy with her shiny new "toys".

2 comments:

Anonymous October 6, 2007 at 11:03 PM  

I love the single picture of her super cute curls with the tiara! OH, and I love the dress too!

Anonymous October 8, 2007 at 9:02 PM  

I want a tiara!

Anyway, writing to say internet=bad for me tonight. Haven't been able to get on ALL evening. Just finally did and read a BIT of one of your e-mails (yes, apple pie sounds great, are you kidding?!?) then got booted off. Now I am on, but can't get to Google or my Gmail! Grr...so wanted to write and tell you why I'm absent. Though I'd love to read your messages and write back! Hopefully soon...

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP