Monday, October 1, 2007

Footprints on my heart


Tomorrow at 1:22pm we met our beautiful baby, Julia for the first time. I'm enjoying a trip down memory lane as I compile her birthday slideshow this evening. What a year it's been! I shutter to think of all the memories that would be lost forever if I hadn't started this blog or hadn't recorded milestones on her calendar. I love to read back over my journal entries that I write to each child in a special bound book. When the time is right, I'll pass them on and let them read years worth of letters from their mom and dad.
I still have many hours of slideshow editing to do, but I wanted to take a quick break and share this precious picture of JoJo's tiny feet.

3 comments:

Anonymous October 1, 2007 at 10:21 PM  

Oh, I love the newborn feet! Makes me want another newborn or my own to be newborn size again. Happy birthday to Julia tomorrow! Eeek! I can't believe that's she's one already (tomorrow that is).

Anonymous October 2, 2007 at 12:27 PM  

Happy First Birthday, Julia!!! We love you!!!

Anonymous October 3, 2007 at 8:37 PM  

Oh, I love this picture. So very tender.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP