Wednesday, October 3, 2007

FootPrint Photography is open for business

This is a dream come true for me! In fact it still feels like a dream. Purchasing a new camera in the midst of Brian's career change definitely was a step of faith. Having the potential to bring in additional money obviously was a big selling point, but I have to find clients to make that happen. We prayed and talked about whether this was the right time or not and the very day Brian gave me the thumbs-up, I "happened" to read a story during my devotional time that talked about taking risks. The last paragraph went like this: "Now, how about you? Are you willing to take a risk (even if you're not the best in the field) and learn (not yearn for) a new skill, set a new goal, or help a dream come true?" How's that for an answer to our prayers?!


For more pictures check out my new site - www.fpphotography.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Anonymous October 3, 2007 at 10:21 PM  

Congratulations on the leap of faith! I'm so proud of you! Those photos are AMAZING...esp. the one of the one year old!!

Anonymous October 4, 2007 at 10:42 AM  

WOW! Best of luck with your new business! I'm sure you'll do great!

Anonymous October 4, 2007 at 1:38 PM  

Yeah! It's about time! I'm glad that you decided to share this talent with others. I always LOVE seeing your pictures after an event-it's like being there again!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP