Monday, September 10, 2007

Second first day of school

Now if that title isn't confusing. :) Let me explain: Sam and I went to class together on Friday, but today was his first drop off day. Julia and Grant had their first baby class down the hall from Sam this morning.

Sam hardly looked back over his shoulder when I left his room. For the next two hours he played, painted, ate, read stories, and who knows what else. I don't get much information out of him afterwards. With 10 minutes to go another mom pointed out the observation room where we can watch our kiddos without them knowing it. By the time I learned this juicy tidbit of info they were only sitting and listening to a story. They'll be more opportunities to observe my little guy in the weeks to come.
There wasn't anything that Julia didn't try in her class today. She was all over the place!

It's going to be fun to watch her get accustomed to the routines of school. I think she and Grant remembered the parachute from their summer class.


After school Sam showed me where he sits during circle time.


I think they missed each other.


Sam rested this afternoon, but didn't sleep. He also managed to wake Julia up from her only nap. Good thing the weather is beautiful and we can get outside for the rest of the day. (The four cookies I ate will also help.)

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP