Tuesday, September 25, 2007

How I spent naptime yesterday


The crazy part is that I didn't mind. It felt good to tackle a project that there hasn't been time for in a while. It also helped that it was my first day of being a regular stay-at-home mom since Grant is now officially done with daycare. I'm so grateful for the extra time I get to spend with my kids without the complication of other children's schedules. Tuesdays and Wednesdays Brianna will still come over, but she and Sam play so well together it actually makes my day easier. With school on Mondays and Fridays, Brianna on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, my life is far from relaxed, but I am truly savoring this time. I don't want to look back on these early years and wish I'd had more energy, more of myself to give to the kids, or regret that I was too distracted by the busyness of life to enjoy every moment I have with my children. In case you're wondering if the laundry ever got done - it did!

But not before we took turns pushing the basket around the house. :)













I couldn't help but take a picture of Sam's handiwork. I had already helped him put the towels and bibs away once. I wasn't going to do it again. He managed to get them all up off the floor all by himself. :)

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP