Sunday, September 2, 2007

Gone Fish'n

with the best teacher out there!

Yesterday Sam caught one fish. Today, seven. If you look real close at the rock along the shore, you can see a dark line - that's one of the fish Sam caught down at the creek (pronounced "crick" in these here parts) by Grandma and Grandpa's house. I guess it was possible to top yesterday.


I wish I could have been there to witness Sam's success. (The fish in this one is next to Grandpa's shirt pocket.) They're really little.


I love the reflection in this one. Didn't Daddy do a nice job documenting the outing?

1 comments:

Anonymous September 4, 2007 at 9:57 PM  

That's really sweet, fishing with grandpa.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP