Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The fabulous foursome



We draw quite a bit of attention when I take ALL the kids out in public, but having MSC (Jennifer's term for Many Small Children) has it's advantages too. Not only is there more hugs and kisses to go around, the older ones help out with the babies. Julia and Grant loved being pushed on the swings by Sam and Bea.











Both girls spend quite a bit of time climbing on this chair my Grandma made for me when I was a kid. They both squeeze their little bums on it. They are becoming the best of friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous September 11, 2007 at 1:24 PM  

That's so sweet. I know it's challenging with that many kids to care for, but you do a great job and it was nice to see and hear about the positives of having MSC!!

Anonymous September 11, 2007 at 11:10 PM  

I am in awe--speechless actually. You are a rockstar!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP