Sunday, September 30, 2007

Camping Cutie


We made it home safely from our camping trip and I have tons of photographs to edit and post, but Julia's birthday is in a little over 24 hours and I've yet to find a cake recipe or dig out presents from the place I stash them throughout the year. I would like to find a girly party hat for her and finish her birthday DVD before we have family over for pizza on Tuesday (I can't even remember if I called everyone yet. If you're family and you're reading this - pizza will be served at 6pm Tuesday evening) I also need to wrap my brain around the fact that my baby is turning one.

1 comments:

Anonymous October 1, 2007 at 8:36 PM  

EEeee! Great photo! Can't believe her birthday is tomorrow!!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP