Monday, August 27, 2007

A Preview


While we were at the Mall of America yesterday I couldn't resist picking up Julia's Halloween costume. It might seem strange to be shopping this far ahead, but I've learned that the cute ones sell out fast. This fairy costume is no exception. They didn't have the 2T body suit that I knew would fit, so I had to get the 18-24 month one. A nice lady at a different Gymboree Store was able to procure the correct size and it's being shipped to my house at this very moment.

Yes, I know the flower on her head is very similar to the one I dissed in an earlier post. No need to comment on it, I already know.




For what it's worth - last year I bought her costume before she was even born.

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP