Sunday, August 26, 2007

It was the least I could do

After a hectic morning of cleaning and running around I decided that I'd take the kids to the mall while Daddy went fishing with a friend he's known since grade school.


We had fun people watching and pretending to operate some of the 75 cent rides.



As I was photographing the kids a nice man asked if I wanted him to take a picture for me. Now wasn't that nice.

This is Sam getting a closer look at the rides we couldn't go on. He didn't mind too much. I think he was just happy to get away from the craziness that is our life right now. (So was I!)


I'm starting to see a trend here. Sugar before bed. Thankfully it didn't keep him up. In fact he fell asleep in the car before we got home.

1 comments:

Anonymous August 27, 2007 at 9:09 PM  

It was a little bit more than the "least" you could do. How fun! Good for you guys...now back to the old grindstone, huh? Thinking of you...

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP