Thursday, August 9, 2007

All Aboooooooooooarrrrrd!!

We have a big day in store for Sam tomorrow - he just doesn't know it yet. He's having enough trouble sleeping with his sister screaming at night that we're choosing not to tell him that he gets to ride Thomas the Tank Engine tomorrow. We have tickets for A Day Out With Thomas and according to their website it's going to be one rip roaring good time for little engineers. I went looking for this post (my second post ever) cuz it was easier than uploading a picture (or more precisely, finding a picture in my messy photo files so I could upload it) and immediately felt bad that I haven't taken the time to print hard copies of my 270+ posts. I am relying on this blog as a way to record many many precious memories of my family and I'm going on record to say that by the end of the month I will have printed all of my posts. Now if only there was room in the safe where I store all my photograph CD's to ultimately protect them!

1 comments:

Anonymous August 10, 2007 at 1:49 PM  

That sounds like a lot of fun. I hope you have a great time, and that Sam is delighted with his surprise!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP