Friday, July 6, 2007

You be the judge.....
I am trying to decide which picture to enter Julia in for the Proex photo contest they are having this month. (Don't worry, I won't ask anyone to vote on this one. There are judges that get to decide all on their own - the way I think it should always be. I don't like popularity contests, but I do like winning digital cameras, college scholarships (see sidebar) and family vacations.) What I'm asking for is feedback on which picture everyone thinks shows the best "face appeal and modeling ability"

1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8


9


10

4 comments:

Anonymous July 6, 2007 at 11:06 PM  

She is so beautiful! #1 and #11 are my favorite.

Anonymous July 7, 2007 at 7:50 AM  

I like #2 the best! I can't believe she's only 3 weeks older than Liv....she is at least 10 lbs more than my peanut! Best of luck in your contest!!!!!

Anonymous July 7, 2007 at 7:58 AM  

#1 is for sure my favorite!

Anonymous July 11, 2007 at 1:19 PM  

I think they are all very nice pictures Carrie. #10 is my favorite.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP