Friday, July 13, 2007

Old School

Sam's playgroup met at a nearby park this morning. The kids played tether ball and hop-scotch. All that was missing to complete a trip down memory lane was a ball to play four square with. I haven't played those games since junior high.







This is the building where I went to Junior High back in my hometown of Cambridge, WI. (It was built in 1906.) Over on my high school blog I try to do a Flashback Friday post about something from our school days. It's worked out rather nicely today that I can "kill two birds with one stone" by doing this post about childhood games and then linking my other blog to this one. Now if I could only be that efficient in my housework. :)

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP