Thursday, July 5, 2007

Now THAT'S convienence!


While I was working on my 4th of July post I could literally feel the fireworks going off 1/2 mile from our house. I kept my fingers crossed that the kids would sleep through it all. (They did.)
At one point I could see through my curtains that the sky was lighting up so I stepped outside to investigate. Lo and behold, I could see the fireworks from my own backyard! Granted, there was a big tree in the way, but who cares! No fighting crowds of people or mosquitoes and the best part - I could enjoy the fireworks while my kids got some much needed sleep.


The bright light in the corner is the neighbors lighting their own fireworks. How in the world my kids slept through all the racket is beyond me!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP