Monday, July 2, 2007

Happy 9 month birthday Julia!


I love this picture that Jennifer took of Julia. It captures her sweetness like no other photo ever has. As her mom, I'll always think she's a cutie, but as her personality develops I find that I'm just as enamored with her sweet disposition and laid back demeanor. Not much phases Julia - except for maybe a little stranger anxiety and of course her brother's teeth.
Tonight I had her 9 month pictures taken at Proex and then she and I went shopping at the Mall. Even getting to bed 2 hours late didn't bother her one bit. She still had lots of smiles and leg flails for Daddy when we got home. I can't wait to share the beautiful portraits I splurged on at our photo shoot. I'll be entering one of them in the studio's portrait contest at the end of the month. My only problem is deciding which one to enter. Speaking of contests.....I submitted a photo of JoJo in a cute baby contest that I'll post about later this month. Watch for a link under the archives section so you can help send Julia to college. (The grand prize is a college scholarship.)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous July 3, 2007 at 8:01 AM  

That is an adorable photo of her! She looks like such a sweetie! Wish I could see her in person!

Can't wait to see the photos from your shoot! I'm sure they are fabulous!

Anonymous July 3, 2007 at 8:37 AM  

Happy 9 month birthday, Julia!!!!!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP