Monday, July 16, 2007

Cast your vote

I'm at it again and this time the kids have a fighting chance at winning because there aren't thousands of other entries in the Kissaluvs photo contest. I could enter up to five pictures and so that's what I did, but to increase my chances of winning I should probably have put all my eggs in one basket. I think this one is the best (and it would give both kids the chance to be published).



and these are the other four submissions


The judges get half the say in who wins and the other half is decided on the number of votes from friends and family. The picture with the highest overall score wins a $100 gift certificate and gets their photo published in their catalog and/or website. To see Sam and/or Julia in print cast your vote here. Note: If you want to view the pictures you can do that from the "view entries" page or by clicking on the name next to the dot to view the pictures on the voting page.

Voting is open from July 16th through July 20th and it's super easy! I just voted twice in only 5 seconds. Two clicks of the mouse and that's it!

2 comments:

Anonymous July 16, 2007 at 1:48 PM  

Wow there were some cute babies over there that's for sure. However I found your picture of the two of them to be touching in a way the others were not.

I hope you win. : )

Anonymous July 16, 2007 at 8:59 PM  

I voted! (And voted!) And also just realized you're missing an "r" in the title to this post. I LOVE the photo of Sam and Julia together, looking away. A winner!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP