Sunday, July 15, 2007

Blogging LIVE

I had the privilege of meeting many of Jennifer's friends and their children today at her 30th birthday party. Some of these friends have their own blogs that I admit, I read daily. It was very surreal to be talking to these cool people in person. It felt like a real, live blogging session. Rachel is even more beautiful in person and like Yvette said, it feels like we are already friends even though we've only talked in person one other time for a few minutes. Then there's the kids; Ava, who liked to ask me if I was Julia's mama, and sweet Cosette sitting so pretty in her bold colored sun dress. Henri was busy in the sandbox like only an almost 3 1/2 year old can be. Isaac, Hilary son, was off playing in the house with the many other children who were there. I met other friends too -Steph, Brittany, Owen's mom, and a few others I can't remember the names of.

I just love this picture. We are always busy photographing the kids and keeping the peace between our boys that there's never a chance for a picture of us. Thank you Hilary for snapping the very first picture I have of us and thank you Jennifer for a fun afternoon!

2 comments:

Anonymous July 15, 2007 at 10:11 PM  

Aahhh!! What a neat post!!!!!! I had a great time at my party! Thanks so much for coming and meeting all of my other friends! I count you in my "inner circle."

Anonymous July 17, 2007 at 11:23 PM  

Carrie! It was so great to meet you and your adorable daughter. If she doesn't win this contest, the judges must be fools. I commented on Jennifer's blog that we needed to have play dates at The Meadows, so hopefully Ava and I will see you there again!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP