Thursday, June 7, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 things I'll miss about blogging for the next five days:

1. Being creative with my photography
2. Keeping everyone updated on what's happening in our world
3. Commenting on other people's blogs
4. Checking my email for new comments
5. Being inspired by Jennifer's photography and family blog
6. Seeing what Jennisa's adorable girls are up to
7. Learning from Adrienne
8. Updating my high school blog
9. Checking in on the twins, Parks & Wyatt
10.Taking a peak at the fun Merranda's kids are having
11. Catching up on Hilary's blog
12. Finding myself relating to many of Amy's posts
13. Reading JMom's insightful and well written posts

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP