Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Sammy's little JoJo

Sam is very affectionate with Julia - sometimes to a fault. He goes in for a snuggle and ends up tackling her. We are struggling with how to deal with this. I don't want to tell him fifty times a day to stay away from his sister, but that's what I end up doing. He uses it as a way to get attention, and we are at our wits end. He gets lots of one on one time with each of us, but he still insists on being right in Julia's face at all times. I sure hope this is a phase he'll outgrow.

Posted by Picasa


But then there are the times he's really sweet with her. He'll bring her toys, say things like, "It's ok Julia" or "Be happy Julia", and try to make her giggle. In the car on Sunday they were entertaining each other and reaching to hold hands. It really touched my heart to watch them bond like that.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous June 6, 2007 at 2:03 AM  

Hi Carrie,
Sorry to have to contact you this way and not a personal email, but wanted to let you know we'd love to meet you and have you join us for Noah's party. We aren't posting it on the blog, but sent out an email instead to family, friends, and ANYONE who wants to join us. Please stop by. Jen has told me about you and I'd love to put a face to a name. If you want to email me at adexoxox@gmail.com, I'll shoot you the details.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP