Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.....

If you've been reading my blog today you might have noticed this post appearing and then going away - all the while without any pictures. I'm hoping I've remedied that problem and you can finally get a glimpse of some pictures from our vacation.

I have over 340 pictures to edit and sort through before I can do any big posts about our trip. I hope that between loads of laundry I'll be able to find the time. We had SUCH a good time despite Sam biting Julia REALLY hard on her finger, being pooped on by Julia at the airport, and having car trouble half way up the side of a mountain. Seriously! The kids were so well behaved (except for the finger biting episode). We crammed lots of activity in five days. Hopefully blogger will cooperate and post my pictures this time and I can move on to something more interesting than our modes of transport. (This was suppose to be a quick sampler until I could find time to post the juicy stuff, but alas, things don't always work as planned.)



Planes

Sam was really excited to fly on this big jet plane.


Julia got the only open seat on the plane. She was happy as a clam (and so was I).

Trains

Riding the steam train at the Denver Zoo with Grandma and Grandpa

Automobiles

The van had some trouble with the steep incline. Thankfully we were at a look-out point when the coolant started spewing from the vehicle.



Julia and I had the same terrified expression on our faces while we drove to the top of this mountain.

Boats

Sam let Daddy and Aunt Sharon do all the work. (Smart thinking Sammy!)

Strollers

Tired kids = perfect time to pull out the stroller

Slings

Posted by Picasa
The sling got used a bit too.

3 comments:

Anonymous June 12, 2007 at 9:18 PM  

I can see the one of Sam looking at the plane, Julia in the seat, the steam train one, and then the sling one....the others still have the "x" on them....:(

Anonymous June 12, 2007 at 10:41 PM  

I see the first three photos, and then the last one. Looks like the same ones Jennisa can see...hmm...mysterious!

Anonymous June 13, 2007 at 12:23 AM  

Don't you just hate it when a quick post takes soooo long? It looks like you had a great time, though!

Amy

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP