Monday, June 4, 2007

It could have been SO much worse!!!

A simple request I made of Brian this evening snowballed into an HOUR phone call to Northwest Airlines. I've been doing research online to find things for us to do on vacation. I asked Brian to look over everything to double check that we had the info we needed. His eagle eye caught that his name was misspelled on his flight reservation printout. I was a little nervous when I called NWA - even for what should have been a simple change. Long story short - we are 24 hours away from sending Brian on his way and we do not have tickets for Sam and Brian. I'm on hold while the figure out this mess. Thankfully they do show that I paid for them, but somehow the seats weren't ticketed.

Ok, we are good to go. Unfortunately the hour I spent dealing with this was the one hour I was going to be able to sit down to relax today. Can you imagine the horror of arriving at the ticket counter Thursday at 5:30am only to discover this mess?!

1 comments:

Anonymous June 5, 2007 at 9:30 AM  

Oh my, I am SO glad you got it figured out. That would have been VERY terrible to figure that out at the airport. Happy trails today, Brian!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP