Friday, June 15, 2007

Good morning - I think


This is the site I was greeted with when I went into Julia's room this morning. How could I not smile back? It's a good thing she's cute because she kept us up from 3-5 early this morning. I've heard that when babies learn something new they sometimes won't sleep well because they want to keep practicing that new skill. Julia is proving that to be true.
I caught Julia sitting up on her knees with the video monitor yesterday. Two seconds later I was upstairs retrieving her from this dangerous situation and making a mental note to lower her crib before bedtime.

She's one determined little girl! Why do kids want the dog food anyway???


Things on my to-do list for today:
1. Julia-proof the house
2. Order mesh crib bumper so Julia's legs won't get stuck anymore

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP