Monday, June 18, 2007

First Fruit

This is the first strawberry Sam grew in his garden this summer. He was kind enough to let me have a taste. It was soooooo juicy and very yummy!!! All this heat and wind is drying out our container garden very quickly. It takes Sam 4 trips with his little watering can 2 times a day to drench his thirsty plants.



Maybe I shouldn't have sold my watering can at the garage sale.

I am in awe of how fast everything is growing. The pumpkin in the 5 gallon bucket has doubled in size just since we left for vacation. The lettuce that Sam planted has already been used in a few BLTs.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP