Wednesday, June 20, 2007

First day of "School" for Julia

I don't know what I was thinking signing the babies up for a 9:00 Early Childhood class.
Grant was able to squeeze in a morning snooze because he woke up at 5:30, but Julia slept until 7:00. She was very good during class - stealing everyone's hearts as usual. I didn't realize it was a separating class where we left the room completely. I didn't leave Sam until he was almost 2! Both babies did great though, but were happy to see me return. Julia was asleep in her carseat before I even had Sam buckled in.

Julia's new friend Aaron. He really liked her.


The Bang-Bang song! We know that one!

2 comments:

Anonymous June 20, 2007 at 5:25 PM  

Sounds like a fun time! Wish I could see the photos! :D

Anonymous June 20, 2007 at 7:14 PM  

Okay, now I see them! It WAS a fun time!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP