Thursday, June 28, 2007

And then there were seven

I took this picture a few days ago and despite her expression decided that I'd use it for a post about her six teeth. I haven't had many opportunities to get pictures of her teeth and at the rate she pops them through, I needed to hurry up or she'd have a mouthful before I preserved this stage in her life. I didn't realize it at the time, but her seventh tooth had probably already popped through. When I changed Julia's diaper this morning I thought I caught a glimpse of something - sure enough, there was another one (upper right). Sometimes it pays to get behind in my blogging.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP