Sunday, May 20, 2007

When Daddy's away.....

busy, busy, busy is what we stay.


playgroup at the park

lunch with Grandma (Isn't that a cute backpack from Grandma?)

dinner at Great-grandma's house

the kids day wrapped up with some shoe shopping at REI
and then after the kids were in bed my sister Katie and her fiance, Brandon came over.
That was just Friday.
On Saturday we went for a long walk (watched the car wash at Super America for a bit), went swimming at a new community center, played in the ball pit, treated ourselves to McDonald's, and ended the day with a good soak in the tub. I fell asleep feeding Julia at 7pm. That little half hour cat nap helped me get through folding and putting away three baskets of clothes and washing the kitchen floor.
Sunday morning we tried out a new church where I'm considering their preschool. Sam had no problem separating from me despite the new surroundings. We stopped at Target for some "Welcome Home Daddy" food and then came home to crash. I just got off the phone with Brian and am so excited to see him in only 4 hours! Yeah!!!!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP