Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen reasons why I'll miss Brian while he's in the Boundary Waters:

1. He's my best friend
2. He helps me a lot with the kids
3. He makes me laugh
4. He makes me feel safe and protected
5. He helps give the kids a bath at the end of the day
6. The kids adore him and I love watching them interact
7. He's an exceptional diaper changer (a big feat
considering we use cloth)
8. He's home from the gym by 4 and that
helps break up my work day
9. He's a brave spider killer
10. He keeps the van filled with gas
11.I'll have to settle for snuggling with the puppy in bed at night
12. Not only will I not see him for four days, I won't get to talk to him either
13. I'll have to get myself and the kids ready for church on Sunday without any help

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP