Sunday, May 6, 2007

Thanks! I needed that!

I wasn't going to revisit this topic again so soon, but after reading Jennifer's comment about my "Bottom's Up" post, I just had write about the wisdom she shared with me. In the back of my mind, I know what's important, but there was something about the way she wrote "...certainly none of it matters in eternity", that made something click in my brain. That's the perspective I should be taking as I strive to find a balance in my life as a woman, wife, and mom . I admire how Adrienne is able to weave that eternal perspective into her every fiber because of how God is working through the loss of her son, Noah. That's what I want for my life - and for my children's lives. That is what I will continue to strive for each day.

1 comments:

Anonymous May 6, 2007 at 9:27 PM  

goosebumps. well said.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP