Saturday, May 12, 2007

thaaaarrrrrr she bloooows!!!!!

We (the kids and I) have colds. Daddy is still healthy for the moment. We are doing our best to keep him that way because Thursday he leaves for the BWCA - yes, the BWCA that is on fire. Brian says that where they are going isn't anywhere near the fire. With over 1 million acres making up the Boundary Waters Canoe Area I guess he could be right. It still makes me nervous! My original point of this post was to ask if anyone has any good ideas for teaching a 2 1/2 year old how to blow his nose so Sam doesn't have to whine "Sam's nose running" every five minutes. His poor little upper lip is all chapped from me wiping it. But then I went in search of a photo to link to the BWCA fire and decided that I should take some time to pray for the people who have been affected by the fire. If you don't live in Minnesota and don't hear about this on every newscast you can click here to read more about the devastation.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP