Friday, May 25, 2007

Our Fun Friday



We started out at the Barnes & Noble story time. It was Sam's first time there. He sat so well and listened to all four stories before all the kids made paper kites.



When Daddy got home from work we went to the pool. Nobody else was there! We had the whole place to ourselves. Sweet!


I had picked up a new swim suit after story time. I must have set a new shopping record: I was in and out of the store with a new suit (that I actually like) in only 15 minutes - with two kids in tow!


It was a nice treat to be able to swim around and splash with Sam while Brian held Julia some of the time.

After dinner at our favorite pizza joint we stopped at a new park.







This was an impromptu stop so we had to improvise sun protection for Julia. She wouldn't let me turn the hat around to effectively block the sun, but she looked too cute to fight her on it.







Sam didn't want to leave and neither did I. It was so nice out!




0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP