Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Look What Sam Did!



Despite my "no food/drink on the train table" rule, it had gotten kinda grimy. I decided to disassemble all the track and give it a good vacuuming. While I was putting the vacuum away Sam began constructing a new track. He was off to a great start before I even returned to the living room. He built this almost entirely by himself. I only helped turn the pieces around when he got frustrated a couple of times . The design is completely his own. Not to shabby for a 2 1/2 year old!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous May 23, 2007 at 11:57 AM  

WHOA!! Not too shabby at all, if I do say so myself! Nice work, Sam!

Anonymous May 23, 2007 at 5:38 PM  

Great job! Now I know I'm not the only one with LARGE kid-things everywhere in my house...

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP