Sunday, April 8, 2007

You can lead a child to the Easter Bunny.....

...but you can't make him sit on his lap. (At least when they're big enough to throw a fit.) Julia on the other hand had to endure this pose for a moment so I could take a picture. I don't think we'll bother the bunny next year. For some reason I felt compelled to take Julia because that's what we did when Sam was a baby. Silly, I know.

 
That's Sam over to the left with his back to the Easter Bunny. He wanted nothing to do with him. I can't blame him though - this one looked kinda creepy. I mean what's with the glasses?

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous April 8, 2007 at 10:12 PM  

Oh Julia! How funny. It's like "How could you Mom?" Sam had the right idea! RUN RUN RUN!!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP