Thursday, April 19, 2007

TT #3



Thirteen Things about Carrie


We are constantly documenting "firsts" in our house as the kids
learn and experience new things.

Here are 13 of my firsts:

1. house: 920 square feet of coziness and fond memories of
our newlywed years
2. kiss: Amy Olson's 14th birthday party (with Jay Johnson)
3. job: Babysitting for $100 a week
4. plane ride: Flew to Montana by myself for a 5 week
Student Conservation Association gig
5. car: 1986 baby blue, Chevy Celebrity
6. stitches: May 2003 when I had my wisdom teeth removed
7. surgery: February 2, 1998 when a front tooth got knocked out
8. passport stamp: August 1997, Costa Rica
9. horse: A Welsh pony named Banner that I had for 20 years
10. boyfriend: Zachary Carr in first grade
11. grade teacher: Miss Anderson - we had class in the balcony
of our church
12. computer: Apple IIe - you know the one with the green screen
13. time I met my husband: June 1st, 1998 at orientation for
park rangers at Voyageurs National Park



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!



2 comments:

Anonymous April 19, 2007 at 5:22 PM  

Very interesting! I like the first kiss and class on the balcony! Notice we picked the same TT layout today? I picked mine last night, honest:)

Anonymous April 19, 2007 at 9:44 PM  

I picked mine last night too. I find it's much easier to work on TT posts ahead of time.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP