Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Truck'n to the Park


Sam and Kieran pushed their dump trucks to the park today. After some typical 2 1/2 year old behavior from both of them and a yummy lunch (Thanks Jennifer!), they happily ran off to explore. I had to zoom in with my telephoto to get this shot of the boys - that's how far away they were. They were completely safe since it was a huge open area, but it sure felt strange to not have Sam close by. I think he enjoyed the taste of freedom.

Look - Cullen and Julia are playing footsie. Aaaawwh!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous April 18, 2007 at 2:56 PM  

You and Jennifer are so lucky to have each other, and that your children are so close in age! They will grow up to be such great friends, I'm sure!

Anonymous April 18, 2007 at 3:00 PM  

I do feel lucky to have Jennifer in my life. Who would have thought chatting at the community center from time to time would lead to a great friendship. I'd been praying for a local Christian friend for so long!

Anonymous April 18, 2007 at 4:22 PM  

Yes, I feel sooooo lucky, too!

Side note # 1: Now let's see if the grass stains on the rear end of the boy's jeans from all that sliding down the hill come out!

Side note # 2: It's worth noting that the typical 2 1/2 year old behavior came more from Kieran than Sam. Sam was relatively not a typical 2 year old today: he did not boss his friend, he used his pleases and thank yous and he even stopped at every street, driveway, alley and walkway to see if "any cars are coming"! Now that's impressive!! Since someone had to act the part of 2 today, Kieran was all over that one:)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP