Friday, April 20, 2007

Out of Curiosity

I noticed today that I've reached the 2000 mark on my stat counter at the bottom of my blog. At least half of the hits are from me, but I'm curious to know who else is reading what I write.
I know I'm a lurker on many blogs where I'd feel silly commenting since they don't have a clue who I am. Who knows! Maybe we are reading each other's blogs and don't know it! I promise to de-lurk if you will. Come on be brave! Leave me a comment and I'll return the favor.

6 comments:

Anonymous April 20, 2007 at 12:57 PM  

Hi! I am one of Jennifer's friends. Actually our husbands have been best friends for about 10 years or so, and whenever she mentions you on her posts, I usually click over and check yours out, hope you don't mind :) you and Jennifer are awesome bloggers!

Anonymous April 20, 2007 at 2:06 PM  

You know I'm here!

Anonymous April 20, 2007 at 2:18 PM  

And I'm so glad you are jennisa!!! You've introduced me to some great blogs - and your sweet, sweet family.
Maybe someday you'll be in this neck of the woods and we can get all the kiddos together. I'm sure Jennifer would be up for it.

Anonymous April 20, 2007 at 5:45 PM  

I've checked out your blog since the starting of A Little Mommy Talk!
I've always wondered who is reading mine too....
I'll be back!

Anonymous April 24, 2007 at 1:32 PM  

Yes, I'm one of those lurkers:)

You have a great blog and I've enjoyed reading about you family!

Anonymous April 25, 2007 at 4:51 PM  

Hi Carrie! I enjoy reading what is new with your family and seeing pictures of how your kids are growing. It is a nice way for me to keep up with what is going on with you.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP