Monday, April 2, 2007

On The Move

We had to move Julia out of the infant car seat last week because the straps weren't long enough anymore. It was also getting very difficult to lug a 20+ pound baby around. I'll miss the convenience of being able to use it as a seat when we are out and about, but I won't miss tripping over it in my house ten times a day.
  


She likes looking out the window from her big girl car seat.

 

Posted by Picasa
Thankfully she can sit up well enough to use a high chair when we go out to eat.

2 comments:

Anonymous April 2, 2007 at 5:56 PM  

She's only 22 days older than my Liv, but 20+ lbs? WOW! I think Liv is like 14 lbs maybe...Julia sure is a tad bigger and longer than Liv! I agree with the car seat lugging around...I'll be glad when that's over. I think we'll make the switch sometime early summer!

Anonymous April 2, 2007 at 8:04 PM  

Fun new stages!! Yes, when they move out of the "little" carseat and into the big one, it's nice when they are highchair ready! Can she sit independantly yet? She's probably close!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP