Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Morning Stroll



As some of you know, on Tuesdays I watch two other kids besides my own. Now that the weather is nice we are able to get out and enjoy the neighborhood trails. It really helps make my day go faster and Sam absolutely loves playing with his friend Brianna (He calls her Bea and the name stuck). Bea's Daddy, Scott, went to high school with Brian so I've been friends with Bea's Mommy for a long time. It's nice to know that someday when they don't need daycare anymore Sam will still get to see his friend, Bea.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous April 24, 2007 at 11:06 PM  

You are so good at those "moments". What a great picture!

Anonymous April 25, 2007 at 9:27 AM  

Oh, my!! What a fabulous photo!!!! I absolutely canNOT believe that big person is Brianna! I haven't seen her since she was about 9 months old or so...

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP