Monday, April 16, 2007

Mommy Talk



I love the new community I feel part of thanks to blogging. I've "met" some wonderful moms and thanks to Jennisa I'll be learning from a new bunch of women. She's hosting A Little Mommy Talk
on Mondays. This weeks question is: Was your child planned or a surprise?

I'd have to say both children were planned and a surprise. We were trying to get pregnant, but surprised that it happened so quickly. The bittersweet part of the story of my pregnancy with Sam is that the very day we decided that I'd stop taking the pill is the same day my Dad died. He won't know his grandchildren here on earth, but he's watching them from Heaven. I only needed one pregnancy test to learn the exciting news because I got pregnant the first month. I had a difficult pregnancy because of nausea. I was at least 30 weeks before I didn't feel sick every day.

Little did I know that my second pregnancy would be even worse. Again it didn't take us long - only 2 months, but I was hospitalized before most people even discover they are pregnant. You can read more about the road to Julia's birth here. We are so thankful that God blessed us with two precious children.

2 comments:

Anonymous April 16, 2007 at 10:49 AM  

Commuter illiterate me has been unable to copy the graphic for mommy talk. Any suggestions?

Anonymous April 16, 2007 at 2:11 PM  

save the picture to your desktop. Upload it into your photobucket acct, or whatever else you use. Then go from there. Just copying and pasting doesn't work...

Sorry you were so sick with your children! That makes it no fun! You mothers who have more than one child with the sickness thing should get an award!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP