Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Love


One of the few things I miss about my life before kids is the opportunity for Brian and I to play tennis. I'm not very good, but we always had fun and got a good workout. Once when Sam was a baby, we put the pack-n-play upside down over Sam so he wouldn't get hit by stray balls (read: my bad shots). We've upgraded to this cool sun tent (lower right-hand picture) to keep Julia safe. Not much we can do for Sam anymore. He wanders around the court making it impossible for us to do anymore than hit high arcing shots over the net. Oh well. It felt good to stretch my legs and see Sammy take a few swings.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous April 24, 2007 at 11:05 PM  

Sounds like fun! What a good idea for Julia to hang out and not get hit by those stray balls!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP