Friday, April 13, 2007

Fra "G" lay


Brian and I attended a wedding on Friday night.
It was refreshing to dress up and spend an
evening out with my husband.


Bet you've never seen this as a wedding present before!
Can you tell they're big "A Christmas Story" fans?
(No, this wasn't from us, but I totally knew that's what was in the crate when I saw it at the gift table)
We watch that movie every year.
We even have our own leg lamp. Thankfully it's only the nightlight size one!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous April 15, 2007 at 10:27 PM  

You both look so nice! What a funny gift! I bet that was the highlight of the night...

Anonymous April 16, 2007 at 9:17 AM  

Oh, boy, can't believe that gift!!! You do look fab in that photo!!!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP