Sunday, April 8, 2007

First Easters

Today is Julia's first Easter. I know I'll take a ton of pictures in hopes of getting that one shot that lets her personality shine through. Oh how times have changed now that digital cameras are around!

 
This Easter picture of Brian is the earliest photo we have of him as a baby (he was about 5 months old when it was taken).

On a side note: I used to play with a pink teddy bear exactly like the one sitting next to Brian.

 
I'm not even sure if this is my first Easter picture, but I'm guessing it is because of the chicken and egg on the dress.
 
We didn't get a digital camera until Sam was almost seven months old so we don't have nearly as many pictures of him as a baby. It makes me appreciate the ones we do have.

I'll take more pictures today than I used to take in six months thanks to digital technology. Hopefully I'll have some good ones to share of Julia's first Easter.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous April 8, 2007 at 12:17 PM  

Wonderful post! Happy first Easter, Julia!

Anonymous April 8, 2007 at 10:11 PM  

I agree with Jennifer...cute post!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP