Saturday, March 17, 2007

Where's Waldo?

When your two year old is literally bouncing off the walls you know it's time to find a place other than your house to absorb some of the blows. We decided to take the kids to an indoor park where Sam could burn off some energy and Daddy could try to keep up.

See if you can find Sam in the tree house.
Hint: He's wearing green (It's St. Patrick's Day after all.)

If you have trouble, look at the second photo - a zoomed in version of the first one.

 

 


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous March 18, 2007 at 10:22 PM  

That looks like SO much fun! What a great way to "blow off steam"! Don't you just love how us grown ups have to crawl in those small spaces with them? Looks like they had a blast, and no...I couldn't find him in the first photo!

Anonymous March 19, 2007 at 10:35 AM  

Fun! I didn't crawl in there like Brian did when I took Kieran to Edinborough a couple weeks ago. I just hoped that I'd find him again! Yeah, Brian! And funny, I talked to a mom at the CCC yesterday, who had taken her kids to Edinborough on Saturday, too. Wonder if they're in the photo...

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP