Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Phhew! I got off with only a warning....no speeding ticket this time

At dinner the other night Sam was actually eating the same thing Brian and I were - tacos. I didn't want him to worry about how messy tacos can be so I showed him that it was OK eat the stuff that had fallen onto his plate with his fingers. I must have been a little over zealous in my demonstration because with a very serious tone Sam said, "Slow down mom." Good thing the lenient food police officer, A.K.A Sam, was on duty.

1 comments:

Anonymous March 13, 2007 at 8:35 PM  

He must have seen the remorse in your eyes. I, too, have been guilty of eating tacos too fast. They are my favorite food!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP